Before you startWe are glad to have you on board. Pretty soon you'll be using the most awesome online tool that helps you to find suitable dates and times for group events and meetings – like your next dinner party, a conference call, sports training or family reunion. You'll be surprised about how simple it is.
Before you jump into the tasks ahead, here are a few helpful things to know.
- Doodle is a web-based application that works in most web browsers, which means you don't need to download or install any software on your computer. To be sure Doodle works properly in your browser, you should enable cookies.
- Doodle is free and you don't have to create a Doodle account, neither to create polls nor to participate in them. Although having a Doodle account does have lots of benefits.
- We offer a number of online resources to provide help and insights about our tools and features. Check out our searchable Knowledge Base if you want to learn how something works, or if you run into any trouble.
Tasks roadmapHere’s an overview of the tasks we’ll cover in this article.
- A poll in a breeze
- Doodle everywhere
- Set up your personal account
- Experience Doodle to the fullest extent
A poll in a breezeThe best way to start with Doodle is to create a poll – let's create your very first one together. So, what's the next occasion for you and your friends or family to get together? You'll be done in only three steps, promised!
In addition to scheduling events, Doodle also supports text polls to make a choice, for example, to decide on whether to eat sushi or pizza for lunch (or both!). It's easy like that.